Friday, January 8, 2010

Short and sweet HIIT

I was up early again yesterday (and today too, for that matter) and "HIIT" it with an early morning workout but didn't get to post until today.

Here's the deal:
  • Jumping jacks - 60s
  • Pushups - 60 s
  • Prisoner squats - 60s
  • Triceps dips - 60s
  • Lunge jumps - 60s
  • Wall sit - 60s
  • Pain train - 5 burpees, run up 2 flights of stairs, 5 burpees, bear crawl back down 2 fights of stairs, 5 burpees (ouch!)
  • Plank - 60s
Done and done in 15 - 20 minutes, out of breath and in a lather.

This morning I went skating (I am thankful for an easy day with play and walking!) with the kids on their school field trip. It was fun and with me having only one fall, not so bad. Here is a sweet shot of the amazing sunrise we witnessed on the walk to their school.

Tonight the SO and I are off to see Blue Rodeo (my excellent Christmas gift from her). Here's a review of their show in Edmonton last night. Looks like it will be great
!

Time for some coffee and lunch and then to take the dogs for a walk now that the warm (-5 C) weather is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment