Thursday, January 21, 2010

An "easy" day

Yesterday the dogs and I had a nice 35 minute-ish walk in the morning before work. I then had quite a workout at my aptly named Ashtanga Workout (~ 50 minutes) at the University. By the end of it my muscles were done and so was I especially after having swam 1,000 yards on Monday and done a LHT/HIIT workout on Tuesday. Last night's walk was just enough for the dogs to do their thing and then back to the house and to bed.

With all this in mind, today's activities will be limited to walking (with the morning 35 minute-ish walk- the-kids-to-school-and-keep-on-trucking-walk, or WTKTSAKOTW, already in the books). Maybe another short walk tonight, but I need some rest as I plan on ending the week with a sprinting workout tomorrow at indoor track. Now to finish some reference letters, review grants and edit manuscripts before class today at 2:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment